About Student Townhouse Hull
Our 27 bedroomed accommodation provides students all the benefits of City Centre living coupled with close proximity to the University, being just 1.9 miles from Campus and just short bus journey or walk away. It’s also just five minutes’ walk to Hull College.
The property is located next to the central library and close to both the local fitness centre and main shopping areas, bars and clubs of Hull City Centre.
We aim to provide a great quality service and want students to find renting a room from us incredibly easy, to feel safe, comfortable and looked after. We also want parents to have peace of mind and for the students to recommend us to other people.
We try to make everything we do as clear and upfront as possible and our property manager is available on site twice per week to sort any student problems.
Rooms that you will feel comfortable to stay inTo make your stay at the Student Townhouse more enjoyable all rooms have the following facilities:
• Superfast lightstream internet access to all rooms
• En-suite facilities including bath and power shower
• Study desk
• Plasma TV
• Iron / Ironing board
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Individual Smoke Alarm system
Shared facilities in which to cook, eat, relax and have fun
Our shared facilities will help you relax and meet new friends
• Cinema room with film projector and screen
• Student lounge with seating for 20 and large plasma TV
• Five individual kitchens each serving up to 6 students
• Free laundry and clothes drying facility
• Large Dining room with seating for 40 +
• Covered outdoor smoking area